Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pitch Perfect etc.

Well, it's certainly been a long time since my last blog!

I've been rather busy this summer, I graduated from uni, volunteered at Soul Survivor/Momentum festivals, volunteered doing editing for an exhibition at a fab gallery, went to the awesome Alice in Wonderland themed wedding of two lovely friends of mine and started working at my two new jobs.

Anyway, just thought I'd share some of the music I've been listening to recently.

Here is a rather mellow cover of 'Somebody That I Used To Know'. I'll admit that I've got a bit sick of this song from listening to the original and various covers (particularly the 'Walk Off The Earth' cover) but this is a different take on it, and I really like it.


Also, I've come across some clips from the film 'Perfect Pitch' which isn't out in the UK til December I think, but I really want to see it! This clip has a great acapella remix of 'Just The Way You Are' by Bruno Mars.


The way I found out about 'Pitch Perfect' was actually by coming across this video on YouTube, which is rather good I must say. Fantastic editing, must have taken rather a long time to do!


Enjoy!

No comments: